Friday, June 3, 2011

Saying good bye!

Hi, my dear students! It has been a real pleasure to work with all of you along these two months. We learned a lot from each other and the most important thing was that we learned to respect us in our similarities and our differences. And we became good friends too!
It has been a real challange for you as well as for us, Miss Zebo and me, because there were many things we wanted to say and share but sometimes we couldn't find the way or we didn't have the time

I loved the experience and I learned a lot about all of you and about life. I learned a lot with my students because they were great, so eager to work and ready to stay out or time if we couldn't finish it in class. They were real hardworkers!

Congratulations to all of you for the work done and let's meet again in August when you are back to school and we are in the last part of the school year
The best for all you
Miss Anahí
(A huge hug for my dear Zebo)

2 comments:

  1. Hello our dear Ms Anahi and students,
    It was so you touching redaing your post. We did it!! right? I mean our first step,Our first project. It was very good exchange. there was so challanges. But we over come them.
    Students learned alot about each other. I picked students who did not use computer and internet at all. And for them was very great experience. They are soo happy . Thank you dear Anahi and your students for wonderful posts.
    wishing your studenst best summer holidays.and we do not say Goodbye but See you!!
    with much love
    Zebo and Tajikistan Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tohir,
    well done. good words you said. It was also great experience for me. It was the first time i participated in such kind of colloboration. We learned about uou, your dance, day and life. Thanks a alot for sharing. we hope we will continue our friendship.

    ReplyDelete