Wednesday, June 1, 2011

MY DAY ... LUCRE PAPA.!!

Every day of the week I get up half past six, then I put the clothes, go to the bathroom, clean my face, have breakfast, clean the teeth, then I comb my hair, at seven o’clock go to school by bus. Sign In the school at half past seven then sing national song and raise the flag. I have four and five lesson for day.
I leave school at quarter past one, and then I take the bus and go to my house, take off my school uniform, have lunch, wash the dishes and take a nap. Thursday and Tuesday from four forty five- to five forty five I go to gym in the school, they are our extra classes.
In my house, drink milk, do my homework, tidy mi room. At night I lay the table and I have dinner with my family and watch TV then have a shower and at go to my bed very late.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Micka,
    I am Maxim from Tajikistan.
    I see that you go to school by bus right? here in tajikistan schools are not far from students' houses. And if it is far school has no bus.But we would like to have a bus to go to school by Bus but unfortunately we dont have. Can you take photo of your bus and post here i would like to see its color and how it looks like.
    And can say us what other transport students come to school? do they come by their own car?

    But we dont come by any transport only on foot.

    thank you
    Maxim

    ReplyDelete