Friday, June 3, 2011

My impression about our exchange project

My impression about our exchange project
Hello I am Tohir a school boy from Tajikistan. I am in the 6th grade. Next year i will be in the seventh grade
I want to write a few words about my impression about our collaborative project with Argentina.
I did not know how to use Internet to improve my English. Thanks to this
Exchange project with Argentina. I learned about what is it Internet,
blog and email Now I have my account in gmail. It is soo Fantastic!! Now i have my own internet hurrah, and I can have many
friends from abroad.

What we learned about Argentina!

I learned about they live in Villa Alande. They have nice school I learn their culture, Murga dances, national holiday on May 25th.

We also shared about our country and town. we wrote them about our
names We tell them about emblems of Tajikistan. Our town, our
heroes, our school and many others. And they tell our too by internet

To talk with Argentines guys its very interesting. I wrote tham in that chat which was in the right corner of our blog. I told them about my family and their too.I never forget this my first project.

This Argentina site taugh me something new for me. before i didn’t know
anything about Internet. Now I know thanks to my teacher Zebo.


Learned Computer skills

I would like to express my thanks to senior students from Youth Leadership club, Rafael, Aziza, Manizha and Rano of our Ms Zebo who helped us a lot they showed us their works and as example they posted some of their works. They had digital stories about different topics and they taught us how to make digital stories from MOVIE MAKER program which is on all computers. It was very new for us. And we saw Digital cameras and learned how to take photos. And how to transfer photos from camera into computer it was new for us too, especially for me.
Now we can type well in Word .Before we could not type very well and typed very slowly. Now we familiar with keyboard very well. It was challenge for us some of us do not sit in front of computer. Computer subject is taught from the 8th grade. So We came to Internet Learning Center in school #1 where Ms Zebo works. She has youth leadership club there and only seniors come to that center. So we came there and learned a lot.
Now we are in that Youth leadership club too.
It is 21st century and it requires us to learn modern technologies and foreign languages. For us computer and Internet is still luxury and expensive.
But some parents try to buy to their children computer and hire English teachers to teach their children.
youth must know technology In a future it will help their lives. And now
my eyes is open deep and outlook deepen a little . I am very thankful to all my teacher that
they teach me.
Long Live Friendship and Peace!!!


Tohir Mumoniv
6th grade



No comments:

Post a Comment