Saturday, May 14, 2011

Our names

Our names
I am Manizha Jumaeva.I am 14 years old.Iam in the 9th grade.My hobby is reading books.
M-modern
A-amazing
N-neat
I-intellect
Z-zealous
H-honest
A-active

I am Kabirov Firuz.I am 14 years old.I study at the Lyceum#1,in 6th grade.My hobbies is playing football and learning English.
My name is
F-fantastic
I-interesting
R-respectful
U-unmoved
Z-zealous
I am Zarinai. Bahrom I am 14 yers old.I live in Sarband with my family. Istudy at school number 2.I have a dream to learn English and see one foriegn country.
My name is
Z-ealous
A-ccurate
R-esolute
I-ntelligent
N-ice
A-lmighty.



Hello everybody. I am12 years old. Ofcourse I like English. And I am very glad to see you. My hobby is socer. My dream is to vizit to America. And see yellow Stones. Do you know about it? It is in America.

My name is

T-alented
O-bservant
H-onest
I-mperious
R- egular

3 comments:

  1. hello! my favourite sport is basquetball.in Argentina we call football to soccer
    we never saw the yellow stone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO I LIKE TOO PLAY FOOTBALL I AM VERY SIMILAR TO YOU

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM TO VRY GLAD AND MY HOBBY IS FOOTBALL FOR TOHIR

    ReplyDelete