Saturday, May 28, 2011

My Day

My Day.
This is a day of Zarrina.
Hi every one my name is Zarrina and now I want to tell you about my day.
I get up at 6 o'clock sometimes at 5 o'clock in the morning and i wash my body and pray. Then I make my morning exercices and make my breakfast. I call all my family. After the breakfast I set off the table close. At 7 o'clock I put on my school-uniform and at half past seven I go to school. At 7:40 I will be at school.

School are not far from my house. Every day we have morning line-up.There most to be all puipls.There our vice-principal or primcipal announce the important news. At 8o'clock sharp we come in to the classroom.We have 5 lesson today the first lesson is Physic.Our homework was to do sums I've got 5mark. The teacher gave us homework to learn by heart the first low of Newton.At 8:45 lesson was over.The breaks last 5 minutes.Then I came to the 2nd lesson.The 2nd lesson was Literature homework was about life of the famous poet Nizomi Gangavi.I told about him and got 5 mark.Teacher gave homework his leterary heritage.At 9:35 was a second break.Icame the third lesson.It was Russian lesson.Homework was a poem.I recited it and got 4mark.A teacher gave an exercise 225 for the homework.The third bell was sounded.This break last 10minutes.I went to the school yard and drank water.Then began the 4th lesson.This lesson was Tajik History. The homework was geudal lands. I told the lesson and got 5 mark.Then our teacher gave us homework to read agreculture.Then was break again.The fifth lesson began it was zoology.Homework was attention of dairy cattle in nature.I
told the lesson and got 5 mark too.The teacher gave homework how to protect the dairy cattle. The bell is gone as I am a monitor, I asked my classmate to water the plants, trees and flowers.At one o'clock I am at home. I did my dinner.After that I wash myself and read my afternoon prayers. I want to say I pray five times in a day.At half past one I did my homeworks. At half past two I go to school.To my extra English lesson to our Leadership-club. It's name is to the stars. The leader of it is our english teacher Zuhro Tolibovna . We are three years old. In the club are so boys and girls our motor. " One for all and all for one". We read and translate recite poems, act plays and water the few trees, dancing , planting dills , parcles onions and look after them. I like our club and our teacher. I come back home and read my praying and them I prepare my homewor.At 25 past seven Iread my evening prayer then Ihave my supper.I wash up plates, bowls, cups and put its on their places. I clean the kitchen and my balcony. At half past 9 I watch Tv-set. At 10 o'clock Iread my night prayer.I look my lessons again.At 11o'clock I go to bed.


Day of life of Maxim
HELLO!My name is Maxim. I want to tell you about my day .I get up usually at 6:45.Then I go to the bathroom and wash my face,my hands,my ears,my neck and clean my teeth.At 7:5 I do my breakfast.Till 7:15 I eat my breakfast.After I put on my school uniform,check my bag and go out.On the way to school I meet with my friends and come to school without late.Every day I've 5 lessons.Sometimes I come at 11.Then i've my dinner and a little rest till 3 o'clock.I'm a member of English club and here I take an extra lessons.I go to school to my English extra lesson at 3 o'clock till 6 o'clock.After I go home and do my homework.At 7 o'clock I've my supper.After supper I've check my bag and go to watch TV-set.After i put on my pejam and go sleep.

Day of life Tohir
Hi my name is Tohir now I want to tell you about my usual day. I get up 6 o clock. Then i do my morning exersice. After I wash my hands and my face. At 7 o clock i wear my uniform and go to school. Every day I have got 4 lessons. After school i go straigt my home. And then i prepare my dinner at 13 o clock I go to my extra lesson art. I there from 14 till15. at 15 o clock I go to my extra lesson. Its English. I there from 15 till 18or19. After my extra English. I go to home. at 20 o clock I do my homework. From 20 till 21. at 21 o clock I watch TV. If I see very good problem. I stay and watch. At 23 o clock I wash my body. at 24 oclock I work in my computer. and at 1 o clock I go to bed.

Manizha's Day
Hi.I'm Manizha. And now I want to tell about my usual day.I get up at 5 or 6 o'clock.I wash my hands,face,teeth .Then I put on my school uniform and have breakfast.At 7.30 I go to school.Lessons start at 8o'clock.So every day i've 5 or 6 lessons.Usually my lessons over at 12 or 1 o'clock.After school I come back home.Then I've lunch.
I'm a member of English club and Yours Center.After lunch I rest a little.Then I go to English club.It's in our school and I take an extra lesson here from 3 till 5.
To the Yours Center I go two time in a week on Tuesday and Thursday at 2 o'clock till 3.We are volunteer in this Center and we learn about AID and other deasisters.Then in our free time we share our experians to others.So in the evening we've supper together with my family.Then I do my homeworks and I help my mother in home works.And watch TV.SO I go to bed late.

No comments:

Post a Comment